- 4 chicken breast
- ½ flour
- 2 eggs, beaten with ¼ cup of milk, or water
- 1 cup seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cups tomato sauce, homemade or prepared
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 small package of angel hair noodles
- 1 loaf French bread
- Add flour to a bowl, eggs in another bowl, and bread crumbs in a third bowl
- Preheat pan to medium with oil
- Boil four large chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked.
- Drain the water and clean the chicken.
- Cut chicken breast in half.
- Dip chicken in flour, then eggs, back in flour and then into the bread crumbs.
- Place chicken in frying pan browning each side and place into your casserole pan.
- Generously pour pasta sauce over the chicken and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 for twenty minutes or until cheese is melted.
- After removing chicken from the oven place chicken on a plate along with your noodles and bread and top it all off with a little bit of crushed parsley!
1 can tomato sauce
1 TBLS parmesan cheese
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
½ clove garlic, minced
1 TBLS parsley