Thank you for your interest in advertising with A Moment with M.O.M. Below you will find the Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of advertising with M.O.M. If you have further questions, I invite you to use the Contact tab on the side of this page or add me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/momentswithMOM IF you are interested in advertising in one of our Made Simple Series e-books please email me for a media packet.
WHO is your audience when you partner with M.O.M.?
Most of my readers are generally wives and mothers who are the primary decision maker for home related items. Here are some statistics you may find helpful.
- 96% of our audience is women
- 36% are between the ages of 25-34
- 35% are between the ages of 35-44
- The majority of our readers are from the United States and Canada even though we have readers in 11 other countries
- Loyal, interactive readership
- 300,000 page views on average per month
- Over 700 followers on our new Facebook page
WHAT you can share with our readers?
Products, services, activities, and businesses that keep with the values of A Moment with M.O.M. I am happy to provide ad space and/or an unbiased review as space and time permit. I reserve the right to refuse ad space, reviews, and promotion of an item, service, or company if I believe there is a conflict of interest.
WHEN can you expect to have a completed review?
All reviews are scheduled to be posted within 4-6 weeks unless previous arrangements have been made.
WHERE will your product/service/business be shared?
When you partner with M.O.M, I will share my review and your information on the blog, Facebook page and Twitter.
WHY should YOU partner with M.O.M. to spread the word about your product or service:
I offer you a platform that enables you to share your service or product with a continually growing, energetic, loyal audience. My readers appreciate finding business, products, and services of substance.
- In a study conducted by social networking site myYearbook, 81 percent of respondents said they’d received advice from friends and followers relating to a product purchase through a social site; 74 percent of those who received such advice found it to be influential in their decision. (Click Z, January 2010)
- A March 2009 study by Knowledge Networks found that between 10% and 24% of US social media users turned to their social networks when making purchase decisions about various categories of products and services. (eMarketer, October 2009)
- 67% of shoppers spend after recommendations from their online community of friends. (Internet Retailer, September 2009)
- Facebook, blogs, Twitter and customer reviews are considered the most effective tactics for mobilizing consumers to talk up products online. (Etailing survey of 117 companies, September 2009)
- Consumers trust friends above experts when it comes to product recommendations (65% trust friends, 27% trust experts, 8% trust celebrities). (Yankelovich)
- The Trust in Advertising survey of 26,000+ found that Consumer Recommendations are the most credible form of advertising. (“Social Media Marketing: The Right Strategy for Tough Economic Times” Awareness, 2008)
HOW much exposure will you get when you partner with M.O.M.?
All reviews will remain archived indefinitely on the blog for readers reference. You will also receive a minimum of three mentions on the Facebook and Twitter accounts within the first month that I originally post the review.
- 10,000 page views each day
- Over 400 Networked Blog Readers
- Over 700 Facebook Followers on our new page
HOW do I partner with M.O.M.?
REVIEWS ONLY: I do not charge for reviews. However, I am very selective in what I commit to do. I request that one product be sent to me and the other to the giveaway winner. I reserve the right to refrain from posting a review if for any reason I feel there would be a conflict of interest.
BANNER AD SPACE WITH A REVIEW: 125 X 125 ad space is available on a limited basis. Banner ad space with a review blog post are available on a monthly basis with multiple mentions on our Facebook page. If you purchase banner space I will put your review to the top of my “to do” list. In most cases, I can have a review and blog post ready within a week after receiving the item. Email me for more information.
BANNER AD SPACE WITHOUT A REVIEW: 125 X 125 ad space is available on a limited basis. Banner space without reviews are sold on a quarterly basis. Email me for more information.
To partner with M.O.M. simply use the Contact tab on the left side of this page or email Alexis at: email@example.com. She would be happy to help you get started!
Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to working with you!
Mrs. Joseph Wood